project management feasibility studies research cdm coordination grant sourcing
bid preparation facilitation contract management
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of the website
- The terms and conditions apply to the Cartwright Associates website under the domain names www.cartwrightassociates.co.uk. Accessing or using the website constitutes acceptance by you of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions then please do not continue to use the website.
- Cartwright Associates reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice. We recommend that you review these terms and conditions regularly so that you are aware of any changes that may have occurred. Continued use after the changes have been made implies that you have agreed to accept these amendments.
- Copyright and all other forms of intellectual property that exist in the content of the website are the property of Cartwright Associates and of third parties that have granted us permission to use their work. You may browse, print and download extracts from the website to a local hard disk for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may also copy extracts for individual third parties for their personal use under the condition that you acknowledge the website as the source of the material, and stipulate that the third party must accept these terms and conditions. Any other form of copying, reproduction, redistribution, transmission or storage is expressly prohibited without prior written consent from Cartwright Associates. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to seek permission.
- You may not use our trade marks without our consent. Please contact us to discuss on email@example.com to seek permission.
- The website may contain references to trade marks that are not owned by Cartwright Associates. Reference to a trade mark owned by a third party does not imply that we have any rights in the mark.
- The intellectual property section of the Cartwright Associates website concentrates on intellectual property law within the UK and should only be used as a guide; it must not be used as a substitute for professional legal advice. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this section is accurate. Cartwright Associates will not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- The Cartwright Associates website information, products and services (or third party information, products and services), are provided 'as is' without any representations or any kind of warranty made whether express or implied to the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the content of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the content.
- Under no circumstances will Cartwright Associates be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of the website
- Cartwright Associates reserves the right to make amendments to the information contained in the website
- It is the responsibility of visitors to verify the information contained in the website and to monitor any changes made to the website.
- The website collects the following types of visitor information:
- Visitor log files. These are used to compile site usage statistics and do not contain personal information that could identify individuals.
- The names and e-mail addresses of visitors that have contacted Cartwright Associates through the website. This information will be treated as confidential and will only be used to respond to visitor e-mails. We will not pass this information on to third parties.
- Contacting us by e-mail implies that you are giving us consent to contact you via e-mail in order to respond to your enquiry.
Hyperlinks to third party websites
- Hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for convenience only. Cartwright Associates does not accept any liability for the contents or reliability of these websites and the presence of a link is not an endorsement of the site. We cannot guarantee that these links will work at all times and we have no control over their availability.
- These terms and conditions do not cover third party websites. We recommend that you read the terms and conditions of all other websites that you visit.
- Cartwright Associates has made every effort to ensure that the material contained within the website is virus free; nevertheless we strongly recommend that you run an anti-virus program on any material downloaded from the Internet. Cartwright Associates will not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system and data which may occur whilst using material derived from the website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.